Hands on Craft Classes
February 16, 2013
Spend a morning getting your hands on a craft that has your interest. Classes are from 10:00 a.m. to noon. These classes are designed for adults, but arrangements may be made for parents or grandparents to have their children take the class with them.
1. Bath salts and lotion bar and soap bunny - Linda Odom
2. Rubber stamping and embossing techniques - Troy Odom
3. Garden Art and Trellises - Kathleen Connole
4. Corn Shuckery - Dolls and Flowers - Paula Lane
5. Locker hook a mug rug - Jeanette Larson
The cost is $25 per participant and space is limited so pre-registration is required no later than Feb. 10. Payment is due directly to the teacher at the beginning of class.
Most teachers accept cash or check. Classes that have less than 3 people registered by the Feb. 10 deadline will be cancelled. Registered students will be called and offered a chance to switch to an open class.
Make it a complete Valentine Weekend
- Take a craft class; go to Cupid in the Caverns; enjoy a romantic dinner at the Skillet Restaurant; see the Valentine's Day show at the Ozark Folk Center; and spend a sweet night at the Cabins at Dry Creek.
2013 Craft Class registration.pdf